Christian Youth Camps Limited (CYC) seeks, through camping, conferencing, facilities and programs to create opportunities for all involved to personally experience Christian life and values.
Our Purposes & Aims
- to conduct such camping, conferencing and similar facilities for the benefit of the community and in accordance with the fundamental beliefs and doctrines of the Christian Community Churches of Victoria.
- Provide quality facilities and services so that all who work in or use them are aware that it is a place where Christ is honoured; where there is an atmosphere of peace, and where there is an opportunity of experiencing the truth of God’s love;
- Provide through the provision of the camping, conference and related facilities, an environment and the opportunity to communicate the Christian faith in a way which is culturally relevant;
- Run camping, conference and related facilities to cater for all age groups but in particular to provide facilities for primary and secondary school children;
- Permit the use of such facilities under CYC’s control to be used for camping, conferencing and related facilities in order to create opportunities for all who visit the campsites to personally experience Christian life and values;
- Provide accommodation and facilities for holidays for disadvantaged persons;
- Provide accommodation and facilities for other compatible charitable groups to use those facilities conducted or operated by CYC to develop and implement their own programs of care;
- To conduct and operate the all its facilities subject to and consistently with these provisions ;
For further information on this or other Community Christian Churches of Victoria & Tasmania (CCCVaT) ministries visit our webpage at http://cccvat.com.au/